30 January 2006

Angst

So, I've been a bit angsty lately. Being angsty is no fun. In fact, I was so angsty last night that I barely slept (again - no fun, I have to work a double today). What did I think about? Oh, stuff. I realized that I need a few things in order to get a real live answer about my angst-issue. I've done a ton of reading on it, and ... I'm still lost.

Yet, I think I know what I need. The home teachers came over last night. YAY. I can ask them to help me with one part of it. Then, I can talk to a friend of mine and see what he says (Ok, I already KNOW what he says - he said it last night). I need to read a few parts of the Book of Mormon again to see what someone else said about it.

It's kind of funny what a an evening of angst will do to you.

I've pretty much decided that going to Italy is NOT a factor any more. Who cares if I go to Europe with my family, anyway? I mean, it's not like I can't go there again at a different time, right?

I just...I'm so stressed out about making the right decision and to not get any type of confirmation at all is kind of creeping me out. I know that in the end, I will make the right decision, but is RIGHT NOW the time? And that, my friends, is my angst. Timing.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Dude, welcome to the club. I can't wait until Wednesday. I hope that your angst goes away soon :-)

azurerocket said...

Maybe you should take a break from the Good Charlotte ;)

Besides, I saw them at the warped tour and whichever twin has the spiky hair wore a beanie, probably because it was just Utah.