14 June 2006

Just for you, Caroline...

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Cashier
2. Computer Lab Assistant
3. Circulation Office Manager
4. Office Assistant

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Love Story
2. Mean Girls
3. Saved
4. Annie

Four places you have lived:
1. Torrington
2. Provo
3. W. Hartford, CT
4.

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Good Eats
3. American Idol
4. EMHE

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Bahamas
2. Aruba
3. Puerto Rico
4. St. Thomas

Websites you visit daily:
1. Myspace
2. Xanga
3. Facebook
4. WaMu.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mac 'n Cheese (homemade - not from a box)
2. Cheese (Monterray Jack wins right now)
3. Anything Godiva
4. Nutella

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At home with my pets (Shh...I'm a bit homesick right now. Happens.)
2. Italy
3. Paris
4. On a date with that one boy.

Four friends I think will respond:
1. Feather. Ha!
2. Attempting the Path. :) (Not really. He's too cool for this.)
3. JB - because it's not like she doesn't have enough to do right now. *cough*moving*cough*
4. Anyone who is as bored as I am right now.

4 comments:

N.F. said...

HA?! ME? Whaa happened?

Caroline said...

Thank you Jen. I feel so special now. :-) LOL.

Laulau said...

Didn't we do this one already?

JB said...

I've been meaning to comment. I took this off my blog for a while, when I was afraid someone would see it and recognize me. Now that I'm not so afraid anymore, here it is.