So, this one time, I went on a cruise with family It was fun. I was even proposed to by a 45 year old married man that wanted a one-way ticket out of his country! Here are some pictures.This is Miami from the view of my balcony.
This is my boat. Isn't she huge? I lived on the third level from the top. It was convenient.
This is the most beautiful place I've ever been to. Magen's Bay in St. Thomas. I want to live here, forever. Michael Jordan lives in one of the houses on the top of the hill to the right. Maybe he wants a new roommate?
26 December 2007
Stuff...
Posted by SkyBluePink at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Jen, its Christy. Your pictures are beautiful...You need to tell me all about your trip. I bet it was amazing.
.
Pretty.
Those pictures are so pretty.
Post a Comment