26 June 2008

Slacker face!!

SO, the Gillice's have a new blog roll thingy on their blog and I noticed that of all of their friends, I'm the person that has been the biggest blog slacker. I can never be out shown by anyone, never mind my friends' family and friends! That can't happen!

Today's blog quote is courtesy of Elder Uchtdorf:

"Go to our Heavenly Father in prayer; communicate with Him daily. Draw close to Him, and He will draw close to you. Ask about your studies of the scriptures, about your feelings and your questions, and He will answer. He is waiting, He is real, and He is there. Use the gift of the Holy Ghost. Believe in the power of prayer." "Making Choices for Eternity," Ensign, Oct. 2002

1 comments:

Desta said...

Oh we have much BIGGER slackers than you! There's "someone" who only puts stuff up like once a year. Why even HAVE a blog? Miss ya!