I just had the BEST texting conversation with one of my best friends (I just had to conscientiously will myself to not write bestie right there. Shallow blogging has affected my brain) and here it is for your viewing pleasure.
Jen: What do I do to get the creepy guy to leave me alone without making me look like a jerkface?
Steve: Wear a ring. Or just tell him you aren't interested. It hurts in the short term, but it's the best in the long time. Be a little less like Steve.
Jen: I will learn from your past mistakes, Obi Wan.
Steve: Ha!
Ok, maybe this isn't funny to anyone else, but I was laughing so hard there were tears involved.
13 April 2009
Textual Relationships Vol. 1
Posted by SkyBluePink at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
*shrug* I laughed. I really need texting for my phone. I feel like I'm missing out on an important part of socializing.
Post a Comment