05 May 2009

PV: Part Two

Here are some more pictures from the trip. :)

Kevin, Casey, Nikki, Megan, and I decided to have a photo shoot on Saturday night...because we could. Kris came over a bit later and the fun continued. I wish I had taken some good pictures of Kris to share. *cough* ;)





The following are from Vashti and Steve's wedding reception.


Here are Steve and Vashti coming out of the temple. It was raining cats and dogs on Saturday but it was still beautiful. I love these guys. :)


The following is Me, Jessie, Chrissy, and Truly. We hadn't been together since 2003. I was so glad for a little reunion. Also, we ate at Red Iguana in Salt Lake and it was delectable. Jessie's husband Colin is the manager here. It was delightful. Mmm. I hope I can go back there again some day. :)

There's more coming soon. I have plenty more to write about. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry about the Kris pictures.....I'm lame....I know