08 January 2010

Help Us Pick an Engagment Picture

So, we don't quite have access to our (amazing) photographer until the wedding so that leaves us getting a little creative for our engagement pictures. Here are a few of our favorite choices, it is your job to pick the one to use. (And if any of you photography types want to say, edit one of them to make it more of a contender, feel free. We aren't good at that.)
A
B
C
D
E
F

So, there you have it. Pictures that include both of us, without sunglasses, looking relatively cute. I have been stressing about which photo to choose, so I'll just dump the decision on my friends. Heh. I will say that I like the way my hair looks in the last one, but not the way that TJ is leaning over so much. But he is so cute! :D

8 comments:

byumeaganlee said...

I like B and C the best. I think whether you want a color picture or a sepia or black and white one depends on your announcement!

Samantha said...

C

Chillygator said...

Why does "clothed" have to be a requirement? That's so dumb!

I'm going to DC in Feb, are you close to there? I could take some.

I do love the light in E, though. Tempted to photoshop out those darn plant leaves coming in from the right, but you aren't looking anyway, so, meh.

Rachel and John said...

Hey Sis. Do brothers get a say so.

The black and white looks really nice. You guys are so cute. Congrats, big time.

Keep me "post"ed.

JP

Charlotta-love said...

D. Congrats!

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

The important thing is that you are together, and the glasses are cool, so I hope you picked one with them.

Tyler Pulsipher said...

B is the bestest. You are right on F, he is cute (I mean he is leaning down kind of weird).

Anonymous said...

I like the one that looks almost black-and-white, but not quite (not sure the actual name for it). You look pretty in all of them, but that one is my fave.