19 April 2006

Clarification

Hey there!

So, after reading JB's comment (she's pretty awesome!), I decided that I need to clarify something. My life is amazing. Seriously, it is. I have a ton of amazing friends, I'm happy, I have a decent job, I (will) have amazing roommates, I have a crush on a super rad boy (that will, I'm sure, never find out about it), and I'm reasonably healthy.

(And the fact that I finally have health insurance is AMAZING. Seriously! I'll be able to, like, get sick and not die from lack of health coverage is awesome!)

I just...sometimes get a series of things that happen that aren't very good in a row and I dwell on them and what I could have possibly done to cause it and get mildly depressed until something happy happens and I remember how happy my life is. That's what my last post was - my happiness realization. Life is great - even when we have stuff that happens that makes us cry and sad.

So, yes, life is good. I heart everyone and everything. (Almost. There's still that one guy...)

7 comments:

JB said...

I'm glad everything else is going well! In my previous comment, I just meant I was sorry you were having a sucky week or so. I didn't think you were saying your whole life sucks right now. Thanks for clarifying, though!

SkyBluePink said...

And that (insert your real name here) is why you are one of my most favorite people around!

JB said...

:bashful smile: Aw. Thanks.

azurerocket said...

Woot! Glad to hear it.

N.F. said...

Hey girlie! How did you get the health insurance? School insurance? Can you PLEASE send some my way?

Caroline said...

Hehe aww Jen. Thanks for the comment. My building is in the middle picture. :-)

Caroline said...

Well said! Nice pictures too.