Hello.
So, yeah. Life has been a bit stressful lately, but all is finally well here in Provo. Huzzah! That took long enough! Let's recap, shall we? Ok...
- Was offended by my religion teacher. Vowed to never step foot in that class again. Cried for a long time...
- Got into a heinous fight with my roommate. She and I still aren't speaking, thus resulting in feelings of abandonment and confusion. Tons more crying.
- Got caught in my obvious scheme to convince two friends to date. Got in trouble for playing matchmaker. Oops.
Divine Comedy Saturday night.
Uh huh, laughing for hours can really cheer a person up. Crazy. Well, that's a new concept for me.
(Not really. Why do you think I gave up plans to have dinner with 10 of my best friends to venture alone to the JSB to watch a comedy act? Because it would make me cry and lonely? NO! Because I wanted to laugh! And Uffish is amazing and let me hang out with her the whole night in an act of being...amazing.)
And no matter how much I love my friends, I needed a night alone to laugh and not worry about offending them by saying something stupid or whatnot. I felt more comfortable at a random BYU event than with people that I've know for years. I needed that night away so I could just be free to play and have fun and laugh. Aloud. With a bunch of other people.
I just ... needed that. A lot.


1 comments:
I'm glad you had a good night. Sorry you're having so much trouble!
Post a Comment