26 August 2006

...stuff?

This is me ... just writing as things come to me. I haven't done this in a while and it is a major form of therapy for me. Here goes:

New job. DB starts Monday at 10. I'm not going to lie - I'm seriously nervous about it. I just quit my full-time job that offers benefits and security to go to a part-time, no benefits, bookstore. I need to love this job, probably more than I've ever had to before. And I passed up TheTechJob for this. Even that job was more stable than DB. But for some reason, I feel better about working part-time with ATP and our Manager. It may be difficult, and I may loose sanity, but I have a really good feeling about it. I just need to get over these nerves before Monday.

I never have to work a Sunday again. I'm very grateful for that! VERY!

I got my new id card yesterday and guess what? My picture turned out REALLY well. I really like it. I know, I know...a good DMV picture? UH HUH. I'm hot!

The Game of Life (yes, the board game), tried to kill me yesterday. No, seriously. I was cleaning out my closet so I could move over to the one closer to my bed and it fell down and almost broke my nose. If you see me anytime soon, look for the HUGE RED BUMP on my nose. I'm waiting for it to bruise - that'd be a fun new development.

I know this is evil, but telling people that are in love with my roommate's fiance that he is my roommate fiance is REALLY entertaining. Mwahaha. I'm evil...

...and cursed. Every man I've ever liked has been gay. Well, except for a few. I find it very entertaining. And I find it very entertaining that I predicted this last one. I've got a gift, kids. A very sick gift.

So, September 9th. I'm thinking something HUGE will go on. Everyone that can read this (that isn't crazy) is invited. Either IM me or send me a PM on the secret cult for more details.

2 comments:

N.F. said...

Maybe you should change your screen name to GRACE, as in "Will &...."

:)

PS, I LOVE Will & Grace. Period. I've even seen a live show. Best.show.ever.

Good luck on the new job. Not working Sundays RULES ALL.

Laulau said...

How's the job going!