Here are the reasons why I slept for eleven hours. Enjoy.
- I'm slightly depressed.
- I have nothing of importance to do today.
- I don't have to work until 3:00.
- My roommates are really quiet in the morning, so they didn't wake me up at 6:30. (Thanks.)
- I don't have classes this semester, and everyone else does, and I feel like a huge loser for not going to campus today.
- And I'm being replaced by someone.


3 comments:
I don't get to go to campus today either. That doesn't make you a loser.
:)
I've been depressed for a while now too. I thought it was that I didn't have a job, but I'm starting to realize there were a few little things and that not being as close to my family anymore was one big thing that was contributing, too.
P.S. How are you being replaced by someone? Nobody could replace you!
I finally was able to get off my Prozac--I've struggled w/depression for YEARS. I've found that when I continue to take vitamins (esp. Vitamin B) that it really helps w/my moods.
Post a Comment