Why we are friends: Person 1
1. You are nice.
2. You make me laugh.
3. I trust you.
4. You’ve never let me down.
5. You are honest.
6. You have a great smile that cheers me up.
7. Your hugs are amazing.
8. You take me seriously.
9. The walks around the block are perfect.
10. You are one of the greatest guys I’ve ever known.
Why we are friends: Person 2
1. You are nice.
2. You make me think.
3. You are honest.
4. You never sell me short.
5. Your hugs are perfect.
6. You will let me call you at random hours for no reason at all.
7. I trust you.
8. You make me smile.
9. We have a lot in common.
10. You know how to laugh.
Why we are friends: Person 3
1. You make me think.
2. You make me want to be a better person.
3. You are honest with me.
4. You show me how to be a good friend.
5. You taught me how to hug.
6. When I am with you, I think that I can do anything.
7. You love serving others.
8. You taught me how to accept service from others.
9. You are a great example.
10. You have an amazing laugh that is contagious.
Why we are friends: Person 4
1. We’ve been through a lot.
2. You are honest with me.
3. You taught me a lot about the Atonement.
4. You brought me IQD.
5. I trust you.
6. I’m slightly more fashionable because of you.
7. You taught me the real meaning of never looking back.
8. You’ve helped me overcome “the curse”.
9. You make me laugh.
10. You make me cry.
You know who you are. Thanks.
26 November 2006
Secret Identities Are Fun!
Posted by SkyBluePink at 1:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
you know what whoever makes you cry isn't a real friend.
i say you burn #4 at the stake, or steak (funny visual--try it, you'll laugh!)
I hope one of these four is Steven Seagal. Why? Just because.
Post a Comment