30 May 2007

Making Plans...

I don't know if I've mentioned how amazing my family is lately, but here's some proof. In December, my parents are paying for me to embark on a 7 day cruise to the Caribbean. Here's my itinerary (after much ado):

December 1: Fly to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida to stay with my aunt for the night.
December 2: Fly to Miami to embark on the Carnival Valor with my family.
December 3: Arrive at, and play in, the Bahamas.
December 4: Have a fun day at sea.
December 5: Arrive at, and play in, St. Thomas.
December 6: Arrive at, and play in, St. Maartin.
December 7: Have a fun day at sea.
December 8: Have a fun day at sea.
December 9: Arrive back to Miami.
December 10: Fly back to Utah.

All in all, it sounds like a pretty fun trip. I'm excited because I've already been to St. Thomas and the Bahamas so I can cross them off of my list of places I have to visit again, so that's good. (Someday I'll blog about that, I'm sure. It's pretty interesting.)

1 comments:

Berkeley G. said...

Wow! Such nice parents! I've been to the Bahamas before on a cruise, but only for a few hours. I'm sure you'll have a blast!