08 April 2008

I've had a brithday......

...shout hooray!

So, today (April 8th) marks the 28th year of my birth. Wow, I'm getting old. I'd say I've had a pretty amazing day so far. Things that happened today that were wonderful:

  1. I woke up on time for the early shift at work.
  2. I performed well.
  3. My customers were nice.
  4. My apartment has the following things in it:
    1. two (uneaten) birthday cakes
    2. a poster announcing my 21st birthday
    3. yummy Olive Garden leftovers.
  5. Speaking of the O.G. (that's Olive Garden for those of you that don't share my Italian heritage), Brian proposed to me today. That's kind of awkward considering that I was engaged to his roommate on April 1st, but he's a cute guy, so I said yes. The wedding will be...well, probably never. But it was fun while it lasted.
So, I started writing this post on my actual birthday but didn't have time to finish it then. Oh well... Anyway, over all my birthday was great. I should "turn" 21 all the time. :D (Pictures will post whenever someone gives them to me. Promise.)

0 comments: