This year my ward participated in a tri-ward Halloween party. My friend Marne and I decided to be characters from Howl's Moving Castle (movie version). I was Calcifer the fire demon and she was Sophie the old lady. Marne made both of our costumes and let me just say, they were A-MAZING.
Here are some pictures from the night.
Marne getting me to make breakfast (Watch the movie, it'll make more sense!).
Old Roommates (Nikki, Marne, Me).
My amazing costume.
Current roommates (Nikki - Pippi Longstocking, Megan - a grandma that just woke up, Sara - Galinda.)
Friends! (Nikki, Chance - a lumberjack, me, Kevin - The Tin Man.)

Pretty much this was an awesome night. Sara was partly in charge of the evening and she did a great job! My only wish is to be able to wear my costume more. Oh well.
Next year...


3 comments:
That is a really awesome costume!
Great costume, are you really moving?
Remember the year you were a cow, I was a bunny, Jessie was some blue mystical character, and Truly was a trash bag princess? Those were the days.
Post a Comment