20 October 2008

The Tower

Bored. And this is part of "content".

RULES:

  • Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 Player, or whatever on Shuffle.
  • For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
  • You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
  • Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
  1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
    1. "Alleluia" (Hmm, apparently, I think it's a great idea.)
  2. How would you describe yourself?
    1. “Crash and Burn" (I resent that!)
  3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
    1. "Without You" (Apparently, I'm very needy.)
  4. How do you feel today?
    1. "Complicated". Hmm... appropriate
  5. What is your life’s purpose?
    1. “You Have Nothing to Fear"
  6. What is your motto?
    1. "Presidential Clown" (I swear, this is a: not made up - really playing right now and b: something that a good friend wrote in a music class.)
  7. What do your friends think of you?
    1. "So They Say" (Apparently)
  8. What do you think of your parents?
    1. “Come Spirit Come Charm". (It's true, they are very charming people.)
  9. What do you think about very often?
    1. “Undone, The Sweater Song". (Weird. I like my sweaters whole.)
  10. What is 2 + 2?
    1. “The Little Drummer Boy". (Ok.)
  11. What do you think of your best friend?
    1. “The Black Hawk War". (Again...ok?)
  12. What do you think of the person you like?
    1. "Old Blue Jeans" (Apparently, I want to take them shopping.)
  13. What is your life story?
    1. "I'll Follow Him in Faith" (True. I like it.)
  14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
    1. “Come Thou Font of Every Blessing" (Perfect.)
  15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
    1. "Tonight" (Wow.)
  16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
    1. "Fast Cars and Freedom" (Interesting...)
  17. What will they play at your funeral?
    1. "Who's Got the Pain" (Well, not me.)
  18. What is your hobby/interest?
    1. "King of New York"
  19. What is your biggest fear?
    1. "Entr'Act"
  20. What is your biggest secret?
    1. "Decade and One"
  21. What do you think of your friends?
    1. "The Man of Metropolis Steals our Hearts". (Aww, and my friends have stolen my heart, too!)
  22. What will you post this as?
    1. "The Tower"

1 comments:

Thirdmango said...

I had one of the best ones of these the other day. Here it was, that's right, every once in a while I decide to do these for fun.

If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Satan Is My Master

How would you describe yourself?
Over You

What do you like in a guy/girl?
TRIP DANCER

How do you feel today?
Sparkle

What is your life's purpose?
Super Bon Bon

What is your motto?
Exactly Where I'm At

What do your friends think of you?
Bob Rules

What do you think of your parents?
Cover It With Gas And Set It On Fire

What do you think about very often?
Song For The Deaf

What is 2 + 2?
I don't wanna leave you on the farm

What do you think of your best friend?
Woman and Man

What do you think of the person you like?
Heresy

What is your life story?
Big Bottom

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Paradise

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
What Would Brian Boytano Do?

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Slave To The Traffic Light

What will they play at your funeral?
Mock Song

What is your hobby/interest?
Broken Train

What is your biggest fear?
Ending

What is your biggest secret?
Creep

What do you think of your friends?
Poopship Destoryer

What will you post this as?
Waiting For The Punchline