10 November 2008

Broccoli for 100, Alex.

This one actually looks fun.

*FOODOLOGY*

What is your salad dressing of choice? Cesar, especially the kind from Carnival (the cruise). Mmm.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Red Robin, Tucano's

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Feta cheese. I know, I'm crazy. I've blogged about this before and I still feel the same.


What are your pizza toppings of choice? Cheese. With a thin crust...

What do you like to put on your toast? butter and bananas. But, really, I'd rather just have the bread.


*TECHNOLOGY*

What is your wallpaper on your computer?
This one.

How many televisions are in your house? 1


What color cell phone do you have? black



*BIOLOGY*

Are you right-handed or left-handed? right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? my gallbladder, my tonsils and adenoids.

What is the last heavy item you lifted? A box of doormats at work.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? no



*BULLCRAPOLOGY*

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? not a chance

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I've always wanted my name to be Kristen. Then, my aunt took my advice when I was five and named my cousin that. I remember when my aunt asked me what to name her and her look when I said Kristen. So now my cousin has the Coolest. Name. Ever. and I don't. heh.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? I'd rather chew off my own leg, thanks. (And no, I'm not up for that suggestion.)


*DUMBOLOGY*

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? three?

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Never. This is good. Let's keep it that way!

What do you want to be when you grow up? I've finally figured out what my major is going to be. I don't know what to actually do with it. (International business/Chinese)

Last person you talked to? Nikki LeFevre

Last person you hugged? Brian Webster



*FAVORITOLOGY*

Season? Fall

Holiday? Easter

Day of the week? Sunday

Month? April



*CURRENTOLOGY*

Missing someone? yes. My family.

Mood? hyper and grateful.

Listening to? BYU Men's Chorus and my roommate typing a paper.

Watching? Nothing.

Worrying about? finances



*RANDOMOLOGY*

First place you went this morning? bathroom then grocery shopping then lunch then work

What can you not wait to do? go home for Christmas

What's the last movie you saw? One that Kevin made and showed us last night.

Do you smile often? I try.

1 comments:

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

You go Jen, live your life.