Is there a food that you really like that's kinda weird and you are ashamed to admit to people that you like it, for fear that they will look down on you forever? (Ignore the grammatical inaccuracies in the previous question, please... ;-) )
I do.
Feta salad w/lettuce, feta, ranch dressing, carrots, cottage cheese, and bacon bits.
In fact, I really want some of that now. But, it's after midnight here and I can't get any of the stuff I need for it. You know, the feta, lettuce, ranch, cottage cheese, carrots, and bacon bits...
I mean, I could go to the store, buy the stuff, smuggle it into my house, hope no one sees me, eat it, wait a few hours, go to bed and be happy, or I could just wait until my mom buys the separate ingredients, mix it myself and have it for lunch one day without shame.
My mom's weird craving is often pickled eggs from Angelina's. My dad's is pickled pigs feet.
I, however, just want my feta salad, w/lettuce, feta, ranch dressing, carrots, cottage cheese. and bacon bits.
I feel so much better after getting that out in the open. A huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders...
I am now able to almost admit to people what my weird food craving is.
Aren't you proud?
07 March 2005
Weird Food Cravings...
Posted by SkyBluePink at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
It actually sounds quite good. Call me a freak, but the next time you're in Provo with said ingredients, invite me! Mmmm. I love feta cheese. I even put some on a rather interesting pizza once. It also had leeks. Turned out rather well.
Kraft macaroni and cheese. I just can't get enough. It is so juvenile to have the "blues," but I don't care. I'm a 23 year old with the appetite of a 6 year old.
Scrambled egg w/ rice, drenched in syrup. Mmmm...
French toast.
With Peanut Butter, and just a little bit-o-syrup.
Not that wierd, I know, but I still get mocked for it.
Post a Comment