13 March 2005

I'm baaaack! :-D

Wow.

What a weekend! I

  • met a very nice LDS boy named David.
  • stayed in a different hotel every night.
  • ate some really yummy Boston Market food (that cost 2000 to feed 300).
  • learned how the Spirit works.
  • met the Boston Mass mission president.
  • had my hip go out while I was setting up the dance. (That hurt, but I'm ok.)
  • slept on a pull-out couch and had the best sleep I've had in a long while.
  • cried.
  • got sick.
  • went to a random ward in Nashua, NH.
  • drank tons of Gatorade.
  • drove though a blizzard - twice.
  • had so much fun!

Details will be given later, but right now I'm so tired that I can't compose very good sentences right now. (As evidence by my spelling 'now' four different times to get it spelled right.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Despite the hip and sickness and all, it sounds like a great time!