16 March 2009

Provo Visit!!

Guess what?!

I'm going to visit Utah for a weekend and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited. I'll get to see my friends, go see Miss Saigon at the Pioneer Theatre, go to Stashi's wedding, actually have a Slurpee (or seven), eat Diego's, take the bus, and go to Church with people my own age.

Woo-hoo!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Oh!

When?

Marné said...

did you decide who you're staying with yet?

Unknown said...

what be the weekend...I don't remember when they are getting married...and btw, I'm going home for the summer

SkyBluePink said...

I fly in 30 April and leave on 5 May. So far, I'm staying with Wendi for a few nights. SO excited!!

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

Congrats Jen, but I think Provo should be much more excited to see you than for you to see Provo.

Susie Johnson said...

if you need a place to stay, you can always stay with us! I am so excited that you are coming!!!