I've decided to head into a new area of blogging - the video blog. WOO! I am so hip! Here are my inner-most thoughts on video.
Things to note:
- Wow, I do promise that I usually have nice hair. I had it up all day and when I finally took it down I was punished with...well, you'll see.
- My teeth are gross. Wow. I can't wait to get braces again.
- I'm wearing my ugly work shirt.


5 comments:
Beautiful video, you totally outshine the flower boarder. But you seemed kind of soft spoken. Were your parents asleep in the next room or something? Or perhaps...*gasp* you're not growing introverted are you? NO! bring back my boisterous Jen!
Ok, I'm done with my freak out (please take no offense). Can't wait to see you.
Nah, it was just after midnight and I was tired AND my parents were sleeping. :) Maybe I'll post the outtake video. Heh. That's a doozie.
Nice coughing! lol. I think that you should have made it at a different time of the day so you could have been hyper! I like the funniness of your blog and this post was more coughing and sleepiness, so I guess actually that makes it funny...lol I'm not sure if this even makes since.
oh...and the flowers are ridiculous, I couldn't stop laughing
You beat me to it! You must be the engine and I'm the caboose on the cool train, because I was thinking about video blogging, and here you are already doing it. Typical, one step ahead.
Post a Comment