16 February 2009

Alone. Or the opposite there of.

So, on Sunday something amazing happened.

I sat with my cousin at church. And she's a baptized member of the church.

I think that was perhaps one of the most amazing sacrament meetings of my life for the simple reason that I wasn't sitting alone. Someone that I grew up with was there with me. I wish I could explain to her how amazing it felt to be sitting next to her, to not be the only one, but words didn't really explain it then and they don't really do it justice now.

Family, isn't it about ... time?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints ;)

Trimblog said...

Jen, I'm really sorry that I didn't take advantage of your living out here in Utah. Please except my apology. Hopefully I can make it up to you!