On Tuesday, we toured the Yorktown battlefield and went to the Yorktown Maritime Museum. The YMM was a very cute museum about the maritime life on the York River and it didn't take that long to go through. Then, because we were so tired after doing all the other touristy activities in Yorktown on Monday, we then spent a lazy afternoon at the movies and then dinner at Applebee's where I had probably the hottest (most spicy) and most disgusting appetizer of my life (the chips were fried but not enough and were beyond greasy. Eww!). Here are some of my favorite pictures from Tuesday.
Highlights include: a real life Howitzer (Bang! fans should be excited), pretty hair flowers, gorgeous scenery, a cute maritime museum (no pictures, sorry!), and a kiss. Enjoy!
And, finally, because it's my blog and because I think my husband took a great job taking this picture, here you go:
So, that was the third day of our honeymoon. I hope you enjoyed this. Also, please comment if you read these blogs. I've never really documented things before and I want to make sure I'm doing a good job. Thanks! <3
25 May 2010
Honeymoon, Day 3
Posted by SkyBluePink at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Christy and I watch your blog often... but we might stop after that last picture ;)
I always read your blog. Google Reader even knows to put you on the front "Home" page when you update, because I read all of your posts.
You're doing a great job. :)
Wow, congrats to you! I am happy you found a good guy!
Congrats Jen! I'm not sure that I ever said it, but I am so happy for you both. If I am ever out your way I want to come visit and meet your husband, but my track record is poor. I have never been out that way, sorry.
Post a Comment