16 August 2011

I did it!

Today, after a year of preparing, I passed my driver's license test. I am free to drive all I want! :D :D :D I am so happy!

5 comments:

Marné said...

Congratulations! Just don't get too wild right away. We don't want you to hurt yourself.

To quote Jane Austen, "Run mad as often as you choose, but do not faint!"

SkyBluePink said...

You are 1000% right!

I've decided that I'm just going to drive here in town until the Spring so I have more experience and then I can venture out to do more after that. And, I may regret this, but I'm not going to drive anyone else for six months, either. I need to be able to concentrate while driving now, so passengers (except immediate family) are off limits. Then, I'll get to the business of helping others with no car and offering them my help, but not right away. I need to be a safe (and confident!) driver before I go out with others.

Kyle said...

Congrats! I know this is a huge accomplishment for you!

ajKRAUSEfamily said...

Your amazing!

Unknown said...

goooooood job! Nothin' better then driving anywhere you want whenever you want :-)

xoxo
Aarean

colorissue.blogspot.com

(this is my new blog...come on over and follow along!)