Hey everyone! :) I'm still here, just busy with all this driving and working business. Big things are in store for the Flinns this coming year and we are excited for all the possibilities that lie ahead.
TJ is doing well. He still works for his company answering calls from clients and financial advisors. He is lucky because he gets to work from home. He is the best husband in the world and I love him very much!
Jen is still working as well. It's not a glamorous job, but who thought that Wal-Mart would be. Actually, it has been a great job with some great people. I am blessed to still be teaching in Primary and I know I won't be released for a few more years. 7 to be exact. (Long story. Let's just say that I am very happy where I am in my calling and how much I love the kids I teach!)
Rubi is still our darling kitty. She is growing and being sweet. She loves cuddling with us and sitting on our arms, legs, or backs. Anywhere she can. She also enjoys sitting by the window and looking out at her perch. She is an absolute sweetheart and we love her very much. :)
06 November 2011
Posted by SkyBluePink at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Seven more years in primary, that's an interesting number. Do you know something I don't?
Lol. No, I just begged Jan to not release me. Ever. She was more than happy to oblige.
Post a Comment