17 January 2005

I'm baaaack! :-D


Here are some of the pictures from my cruise.I didn’t get this camera until the 3rd day of the cruise, but here are the pictures from after that point.


The pictures from St. Thomas and Dominica will come whenever my dad uploads his pictures to the computer.


This is the ship we traveled on.It’s called the Carnival Destiny.Nice boat, lots of stuff to do…I recommend it.J


This is what my cabin looked like.See the mirror, TV, mess? It was actually quite big. Nice. The best part of the cabin was this…


Our balcony. I loved it. My favorite thing to do after our typical 4-5 hour afternoon nap was to sit outside on the balcony and look out at the island if we were in port or the ocean if we weren’t. I have a great video of the ocean water and if I can figure out how to get it hosted somewhere, I’ll have a link up some day.


Our room stewardess made us little animals whenever we came back from dinner. They, along with magically unturned beds and a mint on our pillows, appeared every night. This one is an elephant. Obviously.


This is the view from my balcony on a “Day at Sea”.Gorgeous, I’d say.


The bathroom.Mighty small, but what do you expect on a boat, ya know?It’s tiny, but that’s ok…we had a balcony.


This is Jose, our Puerto Rican stray cat.He found us on the top of that old car.He’s the mascot of our cruise, I’ve decided.


This is The Natural Bridge in Aruba.Isn’t it beautiful?


I think this is the most beautiful picture I’ve ever taken.It’s in Aruba, my favorite island we visited.St. Thomas is a very close second.


More will come later.

0 comments: