In two days, I'll be getting ready to board a plane.
That plane will take me to Puerto Rico. From Puerto Rico, I will get on a really big boat to St. Thomas.
From St. Thomas that boat will take me to Dominica.
From Dominica that same boat will take me to Barbados.
Then, I'll get to play on the boat for a whole day and then the boat will take me to Aruba.
Then, the same boat that I've travelled on for the whole week will allow me to play on it for another day and then we dock in San Juan and I will say good-bye to my boat.
Tears will fall. The vacation will be almost over. We will play in Puerto Rico for an afternoon and then head on a plane and come back to the cold, snowy area that is CT.
I think I'm sad already. No, wait, I'm not.
I'm on vacation!!


1 comments:
Lucky punk! I hope you are having fun!
Post a Comment