I just got burned in the sun. No one tell Petra that I forgot to put on sunblock, ok? Swimming was fun though. Definitely. Next time - sunblock.
i'm so telling EVERYONEbut honestly my super secret friend of doom, youre WHITE BEYOND ALL REASON, i think it for the bestwith love, lovethe department of redundancies department
Ooh, you went swimming?! Where?
My apartment complex has a pool. Pool party at my place!
[10 yr. old valley girl voice] Pool party?! I'm SO there. [/voice]
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i'm so telling EVERYONE
but honestly my super secret friend of doom, youre WHITE BEYOND ALL REASON, i think it for the best
with love, love
the department of redundancies department
Ooh, you went swimming?! Where?
My apartment complex has a pool. Pool party at my place!
[10 yr. old valley girl voice] Pool party?! I'm SO there. [/voice]
Post a Comment