07 May 2006

Oy.

I will not be emo. I will not cause my list of "problems" to effect those that need me to be at my most "normal". I will pretend that nothing is wrong because...

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG. Oy! What is wrong with me?! I have a good job, I have AMAZING friends... but there is still this stupid part of me that says, "You are depressed. Blah Blah shouldn't have done that to you. You should cry. Manifest your issues to your friends that have enough on their plates to deal with. Go ahead, be the crazy one!"

I don't want to be the crazy one.

That's what blogs are for.

So yeah, as I said. Life is good. The path is a bit bumpy right now, but life is good.

I really need to find a new job. Stat. Especially since that is my biggest issue right now.

And I need to find a new boy to have a crush on. That last one lost his flavor when I stopped seeing him.

5 comments:

AttemptingthePath said...

"the path is bumpy"

I AM NOT BUMPY!

HMPH!

Just kidding, you know i love you like a friggin' ton, if you ever need anything lemme know!

Caroline said...

Jen, you are only crazy when you are around me because I just encourage silliness. I love you, keep your head up!

Thanks for the comment about my shades! :-)

N.F. said...

AND, let me add that boys ain't nothing but trouble!

REALLY!

Kick them to the curb and then SEE what happens! :)

YOU GO GIRL!

N.F. said...

PS what is emo?

JB said...

I use my blog as my craziness outlet too. Although, you don't seem crazy to me. And maybe there's something you genuinely are depressed/stressed/upset about. It's okay if there is. It's better to face it now than to pretend that it's okay and let it bubble up inside.

If you need somebody to chat with or hang out with, give me a call! :)