I fell out of my bed this morning.
It's the top bunk... and it is on two (no, not just one!) cinderblocks.
Great way to start the morning, huh? I already have a nice bruise on my shin and my arm and I can't stop giggling.
And my roommates won't stop laughing at me! Eep!
11 May 2006
Ouch!
Posted by SkyBluePink at 8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
OW
I fell out of bed once, but it was because we were in the middle of an earthquake. :(
That sounds painful!
I used to sleep on the bottom bunk where the top one was too close for me to sit up properly. Every morning for about a week I'd sit STRAIGHT up in bed extremely fast as soon as my alarm woke up. And hit the corner of the wood on the bed above me...
Did ANYONE get it on film
cause that is a kodak moment for sure
and great for shits and giggles
bravo!
smile - it has happened to all of us, most just can't admit it
ow, how did that happen?!?
Post a Comment