Kyle and Christy came to visit me today with little Gabbie (I'm in love!!!) and after I asked them to update their blog, they did the same to me. So here I am...
I just made some amazing cinnamon rolls for dessert today. They were pretty good - the roommates and Brian all enjoyed them. I'm currently eating my second one and I should have probably just given them away and not eaten any, but... they were just so tasty that I can't stop!
So, I was watching the movie Aladdin and I think I may be too old to watch it because after turning it on, my first thought was, "Why doesn't he just get a job and contribute to society. Nobody likes free-loaders."
I'm going home to Connecticut next week. I can't wait to see my incredible parents, my dog and my cat. Yay!
Embarrassment of the moment: I took my earrings out this morning that I put in for Stake Conference yesterday (I gave a talk) and I realized that I was wearing two completely different ones. I hope that no one noticed...and if they did, they didn't judge me. ;)
Here are some random pictures from my hard drive:


10 March 2008
Snippets
Posted by SkyBluePink at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love the new blog look.
Post a Comment