
Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone.
Today was a pretty fun day. I did a lot of good things today: buy a cheap carry-on bag for my flight to CT tomorrow, make corned beef and veggies for my roommates, wear the best. shirt. ever., and go to a great St. Patty's Day party.
Here are some fun pictures from the party starring, well, me. I hope you enjoy them.
This is me wearing the. most. awesome. shirt. ever. Do you see the close proximity of cute boy-ness? It is totally because of the shirt I am wearing.Well, here's some friends and I on the Couch 'O Love. Pretty much, we all drank a lot of root beer and were loud. Steve here is frightened because of the stick that Vashti appears to be pummeling into his chest. Also, there's me ruining the picture in the background.
This photo is proof of how amazingly well the shirt works. Granted, there was hardly any kissing, there was plenty of knee- and elbow-touching. And lots of red party cups. The boys just flocked to me.
There was mistletoe. And I was very excited for it.
So, in all, tonight was pretty amazing. I may never have this much fun again. And have picture proof of it.
Also, Kyle and Christy, you really need to update your blog. I give you seven days and then...blackmail photos will come. ;) Now, honestly, who wants to risk that??
17 March 2008
St. Patrick's Day
Posted by SkyBluePink at 11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! :)
Post a Comment