28 March 2008

So I had the opportunity to go home to Connecticut for Easter week where I got to see parts of my family and spend a lot of time with my parents that just happened to be home for the week. We did cool things like shopping, not cool things like going to various buffet restaurants, and indifferent things like cleaning the house. My favorite part, though, was the quality time I was able to spend with my pets. I love my animals and it was nice just getting to spend quality time with them. In all, it was a good week. (And I'm a huge dork. ;)

This video is of my dog, Keesha. It's pretty long and my voice is really annoying (not always, just in this video) so if you don't watch it, I'll won't be offended. Also, it's kind of dark. My parents' house doesn't exactly have the best lighting, so that's why it looks like it is midnight. Keesha's a really cute dog, though.

Here's Keesha on our porch. I've learned that I really like taking natural light photos. I love the shadow on this picture and also the look on Keesha's face. She's so cute!












Here we see my obese cat, Bizzy. And, again, I'm using natural light to show off her pretty kitty eyes. (Please don't kill me for rhyming.) She's really large, like 26 pounds. Here she is staring up at me, begging for food. Note: look at her food dish - it's full.








To show just how much I like natural light, I post a really awful picture of me. (Seriously, look at my hair!) The only redeeming part of this picture is how awesome my eyes look. Seriously, they are so clear!

1 comments:

Chad Can Plan said...

Your dog Keesha is amazingly cute. You're lucky.