25 December 2008

1. A Visit From Someone Much Cooler Than I

Guess who I saw? Guess!!! Guess!!! Give up? FINE!

This man.So, on a visit down to Provo, Matt came to visit for a little while. It was perfect! He came in, we discussed life, happiness, and law school.

He committed to "visit" me when/if he comes to Boston. (What, you don't remember that? I do. In fact, it has been written in my heart. My cold, stony, heart. ;)

Anyway, I know this post is short, but I can't really describe the joy that I felt when he knocked on the door... Funny story, though, I was waiting for him to come and kept looking out the living room window for him to show up. When he knocked on the door I was surprised because I didn't see him coming. He came from the parking lot, not his old apartment. I should have been looking out the other window. What was I thinking?! Hehe. I laughed for a few seconds and then invited him in.

You, Matt Harrison, are a great guy. I heart you.

(And don't worry. My Christmas post will be up shortly. Saw's visit was a great early Christmas present, though. Woo. My priorities aren't THAT messed up. Just a little...)

0 comments: