So, CT is nice. It's kind of cold, but it's only raining so that's nice. I'll take rain over a lot of snow any day! My family is doing well.
So, at Easter time, my store manager at DB gave my mom a copy of the Book of Mormon and wrote his testimony inside it. I wrapped it and gave it to her for Easter and she didn't open it (I gave it to her right before I left). Well, I came home and it was opened and on the bookshelf! I'm very excited about this. I know, it doesn't mean that she's read it, but she knows where it is when she wants to read it.
So, I keep applying for jobs here. I hope to have one by the end of next week. I'll take any job that is offered to me, as long as I don't have to work on Sundays. I hope that I can get something fairly quick.
Um, what else? Church here is pretty fun. There are actually missionaries that serve in my ward - and I get to see them at Church!!! That's pretty rad considering that I saw maybe three sets of missionaries in all of 3 years at BYU. I forgot how much I missed seeing them every week. I love my ward, though. Everyone has been really nice and I get to do some visiting teaching this year! That's kind of different because before I left I never did it, nor did I ever get taught. Things will change this year! YAY!
Um... there's more, I'm sure, that I need to write so I'll get to that eventually. If people actually commented on this things I write, that would probably make it easier, but I'll live.
Go team.
06 January 2009
'Ello Captain!
Posted by SkyBluePink at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good luck with the job hunt. Keep up the radness. Love ya. -Marné
I am glad to hear your ward is fun. gotta love them missionaries. So I started reading twilight and now i'm hooked. bad huh? I miss you a lot. and yea for the BOM on the bookshelf!!!
Glad things are good in ConnTown. I hope I get out to Boston to see you.
Post a Comment