How am I supposed to date anyone if there are no eligible men in my ward? And what about if I will never meet anyone in my stake because there is no one to go to institute with?
29 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How am I supposed to date anyone if there are no eligible men in my ward? And what about if I will never meet anyone in my stake because there is no one to go to institute with?
Posted by SkyBluePink at 7:17 PM
4 comments:
LDSsingles.com? Just saying . . .
This is a perfect excuse to travel. "Hey, I'm not dating anyone, I should go hang out in Hawaii for a week to be happy!" Perfect (o:
Someday, you're going to be invited to a huge fancy party for the whole town but you won't be able to go because you won't have the perfect dress and you'll be scheduled to work that night anyway. Suddenly you'll get a phone call from your supervisor--the power's out, so you don't have to go to work that night!
The story continues . . .
How close are you to the temple? I'm pretty sure that would be a great place to meet nice young men. I have a friend who met her husband while they were both volunteering at the temple. And even if you don't meet anyone, it will still be worthwhile.
Post a Comment