21 April 2005

Find your spot [dot] com

Find Your Spot [dot] com.

Thanks to Jade for sending me to this site. These are the places that I could move to and actually like. I find it absolutely hysterical that SLC is #2 on my list. I do admit to liking the place to visit, but I don't think I'd ever want to live there. And what's with all the Colorado? Pretty place, yes. Live there? Never thought about it. I love how I have New Hampshire, too. I love New England (and I admit to have tons of New England pride. It's kind of like "Texas Pride", but more expansive.) And, lastly, I must also say that I will NEVER live in New Jersey. In fact, the only time I will live in that "smelly place of doom" will be when pigs fly.


1. Denver, CO
2. SLC, UT
3. Carlisle, PA
4. Fort Collins, CO
5. Ogden, UT
6. Seattle, WA
7. Long Island, NY
8. Albany, NY
9. Provo-Orem, UT
10. Altoona, PA
11. Boulder, CO
12. Harrisburg, PA
13. Great Falls, MT
14. Nashua, NH
15. Loveland, CO
16. Roanoke, VA
17. Colorado Springs, CO
18. Portland, ME
19. Manchester, NH
20. Asheville, NC
21. Idaho Falls, ID
22. Cheyenne, WY
23. Norfolk, VA
24. Bergen-Passaic, New Jersey

2 comments:

Thirdmango said...

Manchester was where my mission home was, good ol' New Hampshire Manchester Mission. Nashua was outside the mission though. I served mostly in Maine instead of NH but it's still sweet. I Love New England

Anonymous said...

I just noticed you had Portland Maine on there. That city is beautiful. Also it's interesting but we both have Carlisle, PA in our top 5. Pretty wacky.

OverDrive