Hi there. I ran into your blog cause Jade ran into mine probably because I ran into someone elses. Anywho, It's cool you're headedon the mission. I went on my mission right around where you are right now. The closest I got to Boston though was Methuen Massachusets. I love it out there, it's so beautiful I wish I could go back. Have fun and nice to meet you.
3 comments:
Good - I'm glad things are looking up! When do you think you'll go?
By the way, this is Serendipity under my new name.
Hi there. I ran into your blog cause Jade ran into mine probably because I ran into someone elses. Anywho, It's cool you're headedon the mission. I went on my mission right around where you are right now. The closest I got to Boston though was Methuen Massachusets. I love it out there, it's so beautiful I wish I could go back. Have fun and nice to meet you.
Post a Comment