I have nothing to write. Life is going well. My friends are grand. My calling is stressing me out, but hey, what's so new with that, ya know?
Oooh, here we go. The brain juices are flowing.
So, I have two friends here (sad, huh? But it's true. All of my other friends are in Utah and I'm too lazy to be social to those I don't know here.) and we are all temple buddies. You know the type? The kind that you can just call up and say, "Hey, wanna go to Boston to go to the temple tomorrow?" and they say, "Absolutely!" so you cancel all plans and go party it up in Belmont for the day. Well, we decided to go the the Manhattan temple on Friday. I'm stoked! I haven't been there yet and I haven't been to The City in FOREVER (well, like, since I've been back)! (HAHAHA. I just used 'like'. I've turned 12 again!)
I downloaded Final Fantasy 3, thanks to Bawb, and so far...I haven't gotten past the intro. I really have no time to just read, I wanna PLAY dangit and I just close it out before I can. I need to work on my patience. Is there a way to bypass all that?
So, I've decided to give up on EFY and just plan the trip to Utah. If I do end up getting the job, then I'll push it back to August or something and then I'll be in Provo for a long weekend. I'm thinking coming in Thursday night, leaving Monday night would work (for me.) So stoked! I miss that city. I wonder who I can stay with... I'll check with Leila or Liz or ... Katie, maybe? Who knows...
The mission plans are in full effect. I need to figure out how the whole "insurance" thing works. I don't have it and I can't be put on my parents because of my age/not currently-in- school-status. I'm sure I'll figure it all out.
I took the quiz that Jade put on her site, and it says I'm from Saturn. The description fit quite well. "You're steady, organizes, and determined to achieve your dreams.You tend to play it conservative, going by the rules (at least the practical ones).You'll likely reach the top. And when you do, you'll be honorable and responsible.Focus on happiness. Don't let your goals distract you from fun!Don't be too set in your ways, and you'll be more of a success than you ever dreamed of." I see my self driven to fulfil my goals (mission, family stuff, etc) but I often forget how much fun life is as it is. I need to play. In sacrament meeting, this guy James, bore his testimony and he said that we need to be happier, show people that the gospel is the truth and fun. He also says he runs around skipping to show people that he's happy. The funny part, is that this guy is in his forties. Can you picture a 40 year old skipping down the street of a New England town? Oh yeah, this image is HILARIOUS! However, he was right.
Ya know that song, "His Hands" that is often played on LDS radio? By Kenneth Cope or Michael McLean (or whoever decides to sing it)? Well, I've been listening to KZION for an hour and I've heard that song TWICE. It's a good song and all, but there are others out there, people! Oh, speaking of LDS music: I'm still listening and Kirby Heyborne just had a song on the radio and DANGIT, I want that CD. Oh yes, it will be mine. Mwah hahaha.
Sorry, I'm over that. Thanks.
Ok, I'm tired and my throat hurts (strep, anyone?), so I'm going to bed now. Nighty!!
03 May 2005
Ugh, I have nothing to say, er, write!
Posted by SkyBluePink at 12:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
My throat has been hurting too.
I love the name James!
Post a Comment