So, as you can see, I like llamas. A lot. This little llama (that I've named Gertrude) will be my little mascot. Isn't she adorable? I stress that she isn't my llama. I found a webpage that had llama pictures on it and decided to use it as my backgroud because, as I said, I like llamas.
So, I've realized lately that I'm more of a red personality than I thought. For example, it turns out my perceived notion that scarcasm is green was kicked in the pants and it's purple. Funny, I didn't think I had a purple bone in my body. Oh well.
I remember when I first did the color test with some friends in Provo when I first arrived. I was white. Seriously 100% white. I think this stems from me knowing with the "right" answer is, even if I know another answer was more like me. How stupid is that?! (And very,very white!) Now, we add the whole blue-beta discussion and I thought I was getting it, but golly it confuses me. I need a tutorial with some hot blue-betaian to set me straight. (Kidding!)
So anyway, back to my life. It's going pretty well. I've been working a ton, so that's good but it doesn't give me much time to do stuff that I like. For example, I really want to do the set crew for the next Warner show (that's a huge community theatre group in my town), but I don't see my current schedule as conducive to such. Bah!
And, I want to finish my scrapbooking, but I left all of my stuff in Provo. I really need to go back out there and get it before I leave for my mission. Speaking of my mission, I really need to actually get the papers from the Bishop. And talk about my options. And freak him out when I tell him that I want to go to the island of Yap or somewhere equally far away. (Yes, I know this makes me more of a contender for some place like Boston, but hey, I'll go there too!)
I'd like to take this moment to say hi to Caroline. Hi, Caroline! Yis! She's my only SJC friend that knows this blog exists. She's fab. Really. It's her fault I have a love affair with Brook's Brothers. Oh, Care! I did buy that pink checker shirt, by the way...
Um, yeah. That's enough mindless drivel for today... :)
Rock on!
24 May 2005
What's with the llamas?!
Posted by SkyBluePink at 11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Heheh. Those are some crazy llamas.
Post a Comment