I've it before on this blog with my obsession for feta cheese and I'm about to do it again. In fact, I'm not too ashamed this time...
I love Taco Bell's Crunchwrap Supreme. There, I said it. In fact, if life were perfect and I wasn't going to gain 203948 million pounds from eating three of them a day, I would. Happily. But I can't. Well, I guess I can - if I want to look like an elephant. I don't want to, so I'll refrain. But they are just so good. And the horrible part is that I love them without the miscellaneous "vegetables" they put in there. (Thanks, Mark, for killing my diet.) Mmm, nacho cheesy goodness. With a smattering of "meat" and sour cream. Mmm.
I'm hungry. Very hungry, actually. I've been doing this "nutritional analysis" that Yarjka gave me on Saturday night and if it is correct, I am 896 calories a day. I don't think that can possibly be right and if it is ... HOLY CRAP! I need to eat more. I'm going to start over with new "data" for the next three days and see what is up because that just ... isn't right. Or I'm completely stupid and have no idea what this little program is saying. Either way, I'm excited to even get to play with it. Woohoo.
Divine Comedy was fun this weekend. I got to meet a TON of cool people (the DC cast and crew, Yarjka, Whistler, etc) and use my "strong voice" in keeping people in line. Oh, and I met the HOTTEST events crew person in the world there. Oh my gosh - I want the hookup! Well, I guess I can do it myself - I have his phone number - but ... that's not fun, is it? heh.
What else? Um, not much. I'm making a ton of new friends, so that is good. People that like me and trust me. That's happy. I'm finally comfortable with myself, so that's an improvement. I have a date on Friday with 'the boy' and we are going to eat dinner, carve pumpkins, and then watch the Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin movie. I hope it'll be fun. We're friends, so there's not really much pressure. Oh, and I asked him out. I feel slightly awkward now, but it worked. Yay.
And I have a slight crush on a BBer. Good luck trying to figure out which one it is. Mwahahaha.
17 October 2006
Confession...
Posted by SkyBluePink at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Have you tried the Cheesy Gordita Crunch?
OH SO GOOD
I'm delicitarian.
(I do try to eat meat in moderation, and often choose meat replacement products.)
I LOVE Charlie Brown & The Great Pumpkin movie! That movie brings back the memories for sure!
Hey, is that nutritional analysis thing in e-mail form by chance? I'd love to see it and get a copy for me....
I used to love the CrunchWrap Supreme, but I had a very poorly made one once, and have not ordered one since.
Oh, and I'm glad I was mentioned in your blog! Thanks.
Post a Comment