So I have this new scar next to my left eye. It's about an inch and a half and it was starting to scab over - until the scab fell off when I was cleaning the bathroom at work. That hurt. Everyone keeps asking me what happened and I give them some cliche quip about the CTR rack attacking me because I chose the wrong. Trite, yes, but it gets them off of my back. Fine. I seem to be getting hurt a lot at work. Here's last week's rundown. It's a doozie.
(In no particular order, of course.)
-CTR ring disaster.
-I hit my hand, hard, on the edge of the holds desk. scrape.
-A mop handle fell on my head and I now have a welt the size of one of those stupid eyeball candies they sell in the cheap candy bags.
-I walked into the door. twice.
-I walked into the door. twice.
-I burnt my finger on the imprinting machine. welt.
-A very large picture of George Washington kneeling by a horse fell over and hit me on the head.
And that's enough.
Who knew that working at a bookstore would be so hazardous.
29 October 2006
Ouch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh my. Be careful, dear.
I cannot tell you how jealous that you get to work at a bookstore.
Post a Comment