A few things.
1. I like him a ton. I can't tell where this is going (or if it is), but I'm not willing to give up. He's a great guy and I'm glad to at least be his friend right now. Definitely. Everyone will approve of this one. And he is NOT gay. I've already checked...
2. Work is getting better if that is possible. I still want to transfer stores - and it has nothing to do with guys that work at UMall, but I'm finally feeling secure. I've gotten down some things and I can imprint better than most everyone. At least I've never done anything backwards...
3. I'm finally making more friends in the BC. I'm excited. I feel less alone. That's good. I'm glad that some people want to be around me even if others don't.
4. Life is good, but full of trials. Don't ever think that your trials are worse than others because they aren't.
01 October 2006
So...
Posted by SkyBluePink at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
On #4, I used to get frustrated with my best friend in high school because she was so upset that her parents yelled at her. She even had an abortion because she didn't want her parents to yell at her. At the time I never said anything but I kind of felt like she was being rediculous. I tried to realize that being yelled at was a big deal for her. Now, it's something that really bothers me when people even yell around me! More than I thought it could. Interesting how things turn around, isn't it?
Post a Comment