The last few days have been INCREDIBLY good. Here's a quick rundown.
- Murder Mystery Monday. I was able to see a Hunt Mysteries production in Salt Lake City. Actually, no. I got to pay half price for dinner and watch a dress rehearsal and hot glue myself to a glove. It's really sad - I can't go to any kind of theatrical production and not help out. It was worth the hole in my finger to go. And Redhaired boy, his friend Josh, and I had fun.
- I like being friends with Redhaired boy. He's amazingly fun.
- I saw Optimistic. yesterday at the HBLL and talked to him.
- I saw 786 yesterday at the HBLL and was too chicken to talk to him. Again! Ugh.
- I saw Jess yesterday at the HBLL and talked to her briefly after having a meeting with her mom in the ASB.
- I found my new favorite song - a song that Redhaired boy wrote. I can't get it out of my head.
- My roommates are amazing.
- Divine Comedy is next week! Yay! Everyone needs to go! Look for me running around like a chicken with my head cut off! It's a very entertaining sight...
- My friends are highly entertaining people.
- Conference was amazing this year. AMAZING! I got to watch it with my favorite people (mostly) this year and it was awesome. Elder Holland is my new favorite. He is passionate about the gospel - I love that!


1 comments:
Elder Holland's talk was wonderful.
Post a Comment