16 September 2005

Rahrr! Grr! Boohiss!

Ok, so I was ready to dropkick a few people in the face today.

Why?

Because I am scheduled for FOUR freaking hours next week. F-O-U-R! That's in-freakin-SANE. How the helck am I supposed to live off of FOUR hours of work?! What in the HOOVER am I supposed to all week?!

UGH! So, yeah, serious job searching is in order. Mark is supposed to let me know if there is anything available at Sears in Provo, even though I'd really just like to bag the entire company. The thought of moving back to Utah always makes me feel better, though, until I realize that I can't AFFORD a move back to Utah, plus school in the fall, plus ... LIFE in general.

Ugh. I can't wait to become independantly wealthy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FOUR HOURS? Wow. I remember when I got 10 one week, and I thought THAT was bad.

Thirdmango said...

Blast, too bad you can't come move out here, I would have liked the chance to see if we could've been chillin' buddies, hopefully you'll come visit. Tourism is pretty stinkin' sweet though, I love traveling. The word it made me verfiy was pretty funny, hhuur. Just say it a couple times.

Caroline said...

I'll go down there and do the angry kitty and then they'll be sorry that they did that. :-)

Berkeley G. said...

You and me both--that is, can't wait to become independently wealthy.

By the way, is that the back of your hair in the picture? I wish my hair looked that good in a ponytail. Mine is really thin and flat so it always looks dumb when I try to put it up.

Good luck with work and everything and figuring out what to do. I'm sure things will work out for you :)