Why is it that everytime I think I have my mind made up and know which path I need to take, something happens and I'm confused all over again?
Apparently, I can have the whole thing paid for, if I want to go. Apparently, if I don't go I could be withholding blessings from my family. Apparently, if I don't go I won't be following council that's been given to me. And, apparently, if I don't go I'll be letting down a whole lot of people.
But there's still that little part of me that says, "Hey you moron! You've wanted to do this your whole life, why not just do it and do good for once?"
And the other part says, "Well, if you were going to do it, wouldn't you have done it already?"
Thus, I'm so lost right now that I just need a hug and a blessing. Yeah, that'll help.


2 comments:
Here is a hug, and a yis. Hehe :-)
Jen, I understand how you feel. I think about things that I should've done when I came back here after school. But I've learned to accept my decisions and have just moved on. Follow your heart Jen, do what will make you the happiest, and keep looking foward. Don't ever look back...
:-)
Good advice, although can I ask what it is you are struggling with? The decision? Is it moving - like me? :) j/k
Post a Comment