Okay, so here's something I got from Berkeley Georgia (http://perhapsdramatic.blogspot.com/). She asked me these 5 questions, which I'll answer below. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "Interview me." You must leave your blog address so I can think of good questions for you! I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different. I'll post the questions in the comments section of this post. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
- You can only eat one food for the rest of your life, but you get to choose it. What food would it be?
If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, it would have to be macaroni and cheese. Not the crappy stuff in a box, but the good stuff that my great-grandma taught my mother how to make. The stuff is great and I have, actually eaten it for days at a time. - What is the one piece of advice your parent(s) have given you that you've found to be most accurate?
My parents have always taught me that if I want to be happy in life that I need to find something that I can be passionate about. They are right, in those times in my life when I’ve been meandering through life with nothing to cling to and care about I’ve been the unhappiest. Once I’ve found something that was worth my passion, it keeps me going and in it I have found true joy. - Which character from Harry Potter would you be if you had to be one, and why?
I’d probably be Hermione because 1) she is absolutely brilliant, 2) isn’t afraid of a challenge, and 3) stands up for herself rather well. Those are three qualities that I wish I had… - If you could go back to one moment-in-time of your entire life, where would you go and why?
The day my Nonie passed away. I was 14 and it has been so long that I’ve forgotten what she said to me. I know it was important, but it’s been so long that it’s been erased from my memory. I remember everything else about that night, except for what she said to me. - There's a natural disaster. You have the ability to save only one person of the following: your best friend, your one true love, or an old lady. Who do you choose to save?
I’m selfish. I wouldn’t want to die lonely and loveless so I pick my one true love.


3 comments:
Interview me. :-)
for caroline:
1. How has your life changed since your family moved to Chicago?
2. What is your favorite quote, and why?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. What quality in a friend is the most important to you, and why?
5. If you were forced to move to another country, but it was your choice, where would you move to and why?
I guess with the last question I forced you to be selfish...not your fault. :)
Post a Comment