Off to Girls Camp on Monday. I'm one of the Level One Leaders and I'll be back sometime Friday. Now, while I'm gone, everyone be sure to leave lots and lots of comments for me to enjoy when I come back.
Any topic (so long as it is appropriate). Discuss.
Best comment gets a present. :-D
13 August 2005
Short Hiatus...
Posted by SkyBluePink at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Have fun! I'm so sad that Girls Camp is the one thing I didn't get to go to when I was younger. (I was kind of inactive right after I got baptized at 15). I know, tho, when I get older, I'm going to get a GREAT calling in YW where I'll be able to go to camp! :)
Wow, I'm so jealous! You're going to have to help those little girls not be so homesick. It's probably the first time they've been away from home.
Post a Comment