Some SJC quotes that I can remember:
"Poop." ~Everyone said that like...59908234 times a day at one point. I wish I remembered why...
"That turkey is so cute! I just want to punch it and make it cry!" ~Meghan.
"Damn goat and his f'ing fleece!" Caroline and I. 1290348 times a day.
"PG RATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ~Krista (while standing on her bed)
"So, do you like stuff?" ~Chris Ham
"They are special people."
"Baaaaah."
Some random SJC inside jokes:
BSB/NSync war
The Howie (Day) Fund (I don't think you were in that, though. I'm pretty sure that was the year after Caroline left...)
That crazy English professor (can't remember her name, though. Caroline knows who I mean) and her scarfs that hated men and gave me an A on that one paper because I 'tore men apart' in the essay. (I really didn't.)
Elizabeth's bout with mono. (Aww, sad. I miss her.)
Visiting Caroline in Newport with the first snow of the season.
Oh yeah, there are plenty more I'm sure...I just can't remember them. Anymore to add, Caroline? ;)
06 August 2005
For Caroline: (Again!)
Posted by SkyBluePink at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
"I'm not stupid. I know that you aren't sitting around saying the Rosary!" --My Mom while talking to me about having safe sex with Steven.
By the way, that professor that you were talking about was Catherine Hoyser. Hehe. She was a trip!!!
What about You forgot to mention Krista's obbession with Passions. :-)
Post a Comment