So, I'm sick. :-(Take this and make me feel better. :)
Hope you feel better soon!
I got 60% Thats sad considerating I've known you for 5 years!!!Love how you put the M-Class as your favorite car. I rode in it last week, hehe. :-)
Oh and Jen, I hope you feel better!! :-)
Aww, Caroline, that's ok. And you've known me for 6 years.Meghan is kevinbacon. She got a 90. ;)
Oh oops. I forget sometimes that I graduated in 2003. Hehe, I'm so blonde sometimes. I also figured that Meghan was kevinbacon. :-)
What does SJC stand for?
Saint Joseph College. That's where Caroline and I met, and where I went to school before I went to Utah. Aww...
Yeah, we had some pretty good times together there! Nothing wild though. Mostly in the wonderful halls of Madonna...:-)
I would also like to add that I left too after my freshman year and got my degree from another college in Rhode Island that no one expect Jen has ever heard of. Hehe. :-)
Hehe yeah we can go out and get big steak. :-)
Oh, I see. I always wondered. I'm pretty sure I've heard of it before.
Yay! I got 2nd place! I'm pretty good at these things
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Hope you feel better soon!
I got 60% Thats sad considerating I've known you for 5 years!!!
Love how you put the M-Class as your favorite car. I rode in it last week, hehe. :-)
Oh and Jen, I hope you feel better!! :-)
Aww, Caroline, that's ok. And you've known me for 6 years.
Meghan is kevinbacon. She got a 90. ;)
Oh oops. I forget sometimes that I graduated in 2003. Hehe, I'm so blonde sometimes. I also figured that Meghan was kevinbacon. :-)
What does SJC stand for?
Saint Joseph College. That's where Caroline and I met, and where I went to school before I went to Utah. Aww...
Yeah, we had some pretty good times together there! Nothing wild though. Mostly in the wonderful halls of Madonna...
:-)
I would also like to add that I left too after my freshman year and got my degree from another college in Rhode Island that no one expect Jen has ever heard of. Hehe. :-)
Hehe yeah we can go out and get big steak. :-)
Oh, I see. I always wondered. I'm pretty sure I've heard of it before.
Yay! I got 2nd place! I'm pretty good at these things
Post a Comment